Steve Carell was recently nominated for an Academy Award for his role in Foxcatcher. But his most compelling performance might be in this 1994 clip — courtesy of improv group Second City’s archives — in which the funny man becomes Fabio, complete with flowing golden locks and flexed pectoral muscles.
And, to make the clip even more delightful, Stephen Colbert voices Fabio’s lines from off-stage as Carell mouths gibberish: “I am Fabio, and I would like to make you my very special lady tonight.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com