There’s now a site called CardsAgainstOriginality.com that allows you to play Cards Against Humanity through a smartphone or tablet web browser. Players click the “new game” button and then they can send the link to their friends.
While it is not available in an app store, it can be added to a phone’s home-screen.
Cards Against Humanity is a card game launched with a Kickstarter fundraising campaign—and it’s basically a politically incorrect version of Apples to Apples and self-proclaimed “party game for horrible people.”
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time