Move over, Gene Kelly, this dog is the Internet’s new dancing star.
YouTube is filled with videos of people doling out citrus to unsuspecting babies, but no human baby can compare to this puppy taking a first lick of a lemon.
This fluff ball excitedly goes in for a taste of the fruit, but the overpowering sour flavor gives him a start that has him tap dancing across the kitchen floor. Of course, being a golden retriever, the pup can’t help but go back for a second taste, yet somehow expects a different result, which just makes it all the more hilarious.
Don’t try this at home, though, as it should be noted that the ASPCA says that lemons can be toxic to dogs.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases