It would seem like an enviable dilemma, but for Chris Soules, falling in love with a trio of beautiful women on The Bachelor made his final decision all the more challenging.
“It would have been easier had there not been so many great women,” Soules tells PEOPLE of his strong feelings for the final three ladies. “It was a very difficult decision to be in.”
As viewers saw Monday, the farmer, 33, said goodbye to runner-up Becca Tilley, choosing instead to propose to outgoing fertility nurse Whitney Bischoff.
Read the entire story at PEOPLE.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now