Walt Disney Pictures has released the second trailer for Brad Bird’s upcoming sci-fi adventure film Tomorrowland, and this time we get to see a bit more of the mysterious world it portrays.
George Clooney plays a former boy-genius named Frank who has grown into a rather jaded old man, but when bright young teen Casey (Britt Robertson) finds a portal to the strange world in the form of a pin, the duo embark on a danger-filled adventure.
In the new trailer, Frank meets Casey for the first time, we see that an evil group is trying to stop the pair and we learn that bathtubs make great rockets.
Disney is still not giving away too many clues about the film but this new trailer is only making us want to find out more.
Tomorrowland hits cinemas May 22, 2015.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Helen Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org