— Betabrand (@Betabrand) February 20, 2015
The San Francisco-based clothing company Betabrand recently ran a successful crowd-funding campaign for a dress covered in the poop emoji. Advertised at an early-bird price of $106.20, the frock will prompt countless jokes bound to leave the wearer feeling pooped out. Not to mention it boasts four pockets (though the website does not say whether they are filled with toilet paper squares).
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart