It has been eight years since the final book in the Harry Potter series was published, but fans still completely freak out every time J.K. Rowling releases new stories about their favorite characters from Hogwarts.
The novelist is aware of the strange power she wields on the Internet, and took to Twitter Thursday to have some fun with her fanbase.
Dumbledore’s Army was not amused.
Sorry, muggles, guess you’ll just have to try to get excited for Insurgent.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up