Christopher Warner, a 10 year old from Maryland with Down syndrome, loves Maroon 5’s Adam Levine so much, he made the singer a fan video:
When Hot 99.5’s Kane Show saw the video, the station arranged for Werner, his mom and his teachers, to go backstage after the band’s show at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C., The Today Show reports.
But when the youngster met his hero, he had a panic attack and had to lay down on the floor. The pop star did the same and suggested everyone follow suit. So they just hung out there, took pictures and had a grand old time.
— Kane (@Kaneshow) March 3, 2015
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms