Christopher Warner, a 10 year old from Maryland with Down syndrome, loves Maroon 5’s Adam Levine so much, he made the singer a fan video:
When Hot 99.5’s Kane Show saw the video, the station arranged for Werner, his mom and his teachers, to go backstage after the band’s show at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C., The Today Show reports.
But when the youngster met his hero, he had a panic attack and had to lay down on the floor. The pop star did the same and suggested everyone follow suit. So they just hung out there, took pictures and had a grand old time.
— Kane (@Kaneshow) March 3, 2015
'90s Boy Band Members Then and Now
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at email@example.com