Recently, NewsFeed told you about the “Hot Dudes Reading” Instagram feed, which is exactly what it sounds like — photos of attractive men reading books on the New York City subway. Now, “Men and Coffee” (@menandcoffee), an account with a similar mission, has been picking up steam since it launched a few months ago.
Started by Alex Tooby, a social media strategist from Vancouver, British Columbia, the feed aggregates photos of men either drinking or holding cups of coffee that have been plucked from the Internet or submitted by users via the hashtag #menandcoffee. Last month, Tooby started @womenandcoffee, too.
Examples from @menandcoffee:
And from @womenandcoffee:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time