Recently, NewsFeed told you about the “Hot Dudes Reading” Instagram feed, which is exactly what it sounds like — photos of attractive men reading books on the New York City subway. Now, “Men and Coffee” (@menandcoffee), an account with a similar mission, has been picking up steam since it launched a few months ago.
Started by Alex Tooby, a social media strategist from Vancouver, British Columbia, the feed aggregates photos of men either drinking or holding cups of coffee that have been plucked from the Internet or submitted by users via the hashtag #menandcoffee. Last month, Tooby started @womenandcoffee, too.
Examples from @menandcoffee:
And from @womenandcoffee:
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy