A man who survived a seizure while skydiving from 12,000 feet in Australia said he spent 30 seconds unconscious in free fall before his instructor saved him.
Christopher Jones described the “scariest moment” of his life in a video published on YouTube on Sunday.
Jones can be seen convulsing about halfway through the two-minute clip that was published under the YouTube account “Nomadic Adrenaline…”
Read the rest of the story from our partners at NBC News
Read next: 5 Penetrating Facts About Sword Swallowing
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases