Rand Paul won the straw poll at the Conservative Political Action Conference for the third year in a row on Saturday.
The Senator from Kentucky won with 26% of the vote. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker followed closely behind with 21%, and Jeb Bush and Chris Christie finished fifth and 10th, respectively.
Watch #RealTIME for more on the final day of CPAC, and read more here.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'