Two people were shot Saturday night at a party in a North Carolina nightclub, where the rappers T.I., Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti and Young Dolph were scheduled to appear.
Police said the two people who were shot at Label nightclub in Charlotte had non-life threatening injuries, the Charlotte Observer reports. It is not known whether any of the rappers were in the nightclub at the time of the shooting.
Videos and photos posted on social media showed the crowds of people rushing to leave the club after the shots were fired.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart