So there’s this dress that’s dividing everybody into two distinct halves: black-blue or white-gold. And Taylor Swift belongs to the former.
Do you agree? Jaden Smith does.
Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland doesn’t, but her brother is confused.
Neither does Anna Kendrick.
The dress is even causing a rift between one of television’s favorite couples and real-life BFFs Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak, with recent Oscar-winner Julianne Moore also weighing in to spark off some hilarious banter.
A couple of celebs, like James Franco and Miley Cyrus, took the debate onto Instagram. Oh Miley.
And Ariana Grande has had enough.
So has Nicole Polizzi a.k.a Snooki from Jersey Shore, but only because she saw white and gold initially.
Stop everything. Kanye and Kim just disagreed on the color of the dress.
Choose your side!
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This