On Tuesday night, Parks and Recreation ended its glorious seven-season run with a very emotional finale. Later in the night, the entire cast — along with co-creator Mike Schur (who you might recognize as Dwight’s cousin Mose from The Office) — gathered on Late Night With Seth Meyers to reflect and bid farewell.
One of the highlights was when they all came together to sing a rousing rendition of the beloved tune “Bye Bye Li’l Sebastian.” It’s sweet, but since this is Parks and Recreation, things also get kind of weird. Watch the full singalong here:
The cast also took turns toasting each other, and naturally, it was all just one big blend of funny and sweet:
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time