On Tuesday night, Parks and Recreation ended its glorious seven-season run with a very emotional finale. Later in the night, the entire cast — along with co-creator Mike Schur (who you might recognize as Dwight’s cousin Mose from The Office) — gathered on Late Night With Seth Meyers to reflect and bid farewell.
One of the highlights was when they all came together to sing a rousing rendition of the beloved tune “Bye Bye Li’l Sebastian.” It’s sweet, but since this is Parks and Recreation, things also get kind of weird. Watch the full singalong here:
The cast also took turns toasting each other, and naturally, it was all just one big blend of funny and sweet:
Read next: This Is What the Stars of Parks and Recreation Are Doing Next
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement