Puppies are cute, but frustrated, flailing puppies are even cuter. Like this clumsy Great Dane puppy who’s trying desperately to pick up a frisbee but cannot for the life of of him figure out how to make that happen.
He tries jumping on it, pouncing on it, kicking it, scratching it, sliding it across the floor, and chewing it, but none of these strategies pan out. After 40 seconds of focused efforts, he seems to give up and walk away.
We hope his humans helped him out—but only after watching him struggle a bit longer.
See Adorable Puppies Shaking Their Fur
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org