If you haven’t noticed from all the screenshots of weather apps posted on your Facebook and Instagram feeds—or from, you know, stepping outside—it’s been cold outside. Really, really, dreadfully cold. Especially in Boston, where wind chills have made it feel like -15°F.
But bitter cold and strong winds didn’t stop former LSU swimmer Julius Gloeckner from going for a dip. He decided to don his Speedo, swim cap and googles and dive right into the huge snowdrift currently filling his backyard pool.
Watch as he expertly performs several different strokes, but maybe grab a blanket first, because you’ll feel extra cold just watching.
Here's What Niagara Falls Looks Like Frozen
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org