Will Smith may be more of an actor than a rapper these days, but when he’s out promoting a movie, he seems like he is always happy to drop a few verses on an always-appreciative audience.
On Wednesday night, he stopped by the Late Show with David Letterman and showed off his still-fresh skills with some solid bars of his old-school rap classic, “Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It” with Paul Shaffer and the Late Show band backing him up.
This latest walk down memory lane comes a few weeks after Smith beatboxed “It Takes Two” with Jimmy Fallon over an iPad app on The Tonight Show.
See the full clip below:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science