Will Smith may be more of an actor than a rapper these days, but when he’s out promoting a movie, he seems like he is always happy to drop a few verses on an always-appreciative audience.
On Wednesday night, he stopped by the Late Show with David Letterman and showed off his still-fresh skills with some solid bars of his old-school rap classic, “Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It” with Paul Shaffer and the Late Show band backing him up.
This latest walk down memory lane comes a few weeks after Smith beatboxed “It Takes Two” with Jimmy Fallon over an iPad app on The Tonight Show.
See the full clip below:
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time