Having to walk your dog when it’s cold and snowy can be rough, but what if you could just get your dogs to walk each other? We now believe that could be possible, based on this video of a white lab taking a dachshund for a nice stroll in the snow.
Watch as he takes the smaller pooch’s leash in his mouth and then walks him just like a human would. Bonus: the dachshund is super bouncy and cute when he walks. Enjoy.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement