Selfies aren’t just good for perfecting your faux-surprised face or proving you saw the Mona Lisa.
Redditor bigbrainonb-rad recently posted a video that shows a man proposing to his girlfriend while pretending to take a selfie. And her reaction — caught by the smartphone’s video recorder — is pretty priceless.
In the last week, the video has been viewed more than 550,000 times.
We’re waiting for the proposal belfie.
See more: This Video of a Guy Proposing in a Photo Booth Is the Sweetest Thing You’ll See Today
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction