If you were watching Saturday Night Live’s 40th anniversary special Sunday night, then you saw that every type of celebrity was there. And on Monday’s episode of The Tonight Show, host Jimmy Fallon bragged about all of the hobnobbing he did with fellow stars at the after party in a way that will make you green with envy. From singing and dancing to “Shake It Off” with Taylor Swift and Sir Paul McCartney to the moment when Prince “floated” onto the stage in a cloud of purple smoke to play “Let’s Go Crazy,” it was a night that no one will forget anytime soon.
On Late Night with Seth Meyers, Seth Meyers offered high praise for Fallon, describing him at the event as “a guy at the party playing the perfect CDs but instead of CDs it was the actual musicians playing songs.” He, on the other hand, claimed he was the kind of guy who was “screaming at Beyoncé” when no music was playing.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time