The heights of power can put a little strain on a marriage. At least that’s what the latest teaser for Netflix’s upcoming third season of House of Cards seems to suggest.
In the 30-second trailer, Frank (Kevin Spacey) and Claire (Robin Wright) Underwood pose for an uncomfortable family photo—you know the kind, perhaps like those taken on Thanksgiving after a particularly unpleasant argument about politics… Hinting at discord at the top, Claire seems to “recoil” from his touch.
House of Cards season three premieres Feb. 27 on Netflix.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This