Is it ever too early to start celebrating Valentine’s Day? These adorable Brooklyn first graders took a quick lesson in composing love letters as they sat down to write valentines to a special someone. Their heartfelt sentiments were addressed to moms, dads—and even Michael Jackson.
But sometimes, love can be tough, even for these kids. One girl solemnly recounts her experience: “When someone kissed you, you don’t like their breath.”
Now if only the holiday was that simple for the rest of us.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time