“We sit there, stone-faced, the sober judges, but we’re not — at least I wasn’t — 100% sober, because before we went to the State of the Union we had dinner together, and I vowed this year, ‘Just sparkling water, stay away from the wine!’ But in the end, the dinner was so delicious it needed wine to accompany it.”
Supreme Court Justices: they’re just like us!
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow