Kanye West debuted a new song at the highly anticipated launch of his Adidas shoe Thursday evening. The song, which Pitchfork reports is titled Wolves, features Australian singer Sia and fellow Chicagoan Vic Mensa.
Smartphone footage of West’s new song appeared briefly on YouTube Thursday evening, but was removed on copyright grounds. TIME will update this post when a legal version is found online.
Wolves premiered at the debut of the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost boot, which was met with much fanfare during a New York Fashion Week presentation. Celebs and fashion bigwigs including Vogue’s Anna Wintour, Beyonce, and Jay-Z were sitting front row at the event, right next to West’s wife, Kim Kardashian.
The only one who was visably unimpressed by the whole affair was West’s own daughter, North West:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving