This story was originally published at the Daily Dot.
YouTuber Mark Rober has been working nights and weekends for the past year to create a prototype of the newest coolest microwave. If his idea comes to fruition, gone are the days of scorching the roof of your mouth on a sizzling Hot Pocket.
Yesterday, Rober tweeted his excitement for Wednesday’s product reveal.
Rober wonders why with technology advancements making cars and computers adapt throughout time, why hasn’t the microwave? After months of expanding on that question Rober on Wednesday revealed the anticipated project on his YouTube channel. He calls it “Better Microwave.”
Read the original story at the Daily Dot.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction