If you’ve noticed that actor Anna Kendrick has been doing a lot of singing lately, you’re not alone. Conan O’Brien asked the Into The Woods star about her multiple musical roles when she appeared on his late show Wednesday night.
Kendrick, who has a number of past and forthcoming film roles involving musical numbers, told the comedian she’s a big fan of singing. “I love it so much,” she said. “[It] is near and dear to my heart.”
In fact, the 29-year-old actor is so keen on singing that when O’Brien asked her how she’d feel about living life as a musical, she readily joined him in song.
- Introducing the TIME100 Climate List
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time