Florence and the Machine haven’t made an album since 2011’s Ceremonials, so we’ve got some good news: the band just announced its upcoming third studio album.
In the meantime, the band has unveiled a new song from the album, called “How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful.” Oh, and we also get a new music video to go along with it.
The track is mysterious and lush and heavy on instrumentals, leading up to a big swell of brass halfway through. The video is appropriately vague and features lead singer Florence Welch interacting with someone who appears to be her doppelgänger.
It’s all pretty bizarre and doesn’t give us a ton of insight into what the album will feel like as a whole, but that’s okay. We’re still excited.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears