On Monday, Conan O’Brien decided to weigh in on the ongoing debate about vaccinations.
In the wake of the recent measles outbreak, some parents want unvaccinated children to be banned from schools. But Conan has a different solution. Say hello to Kind Hearts Day Care, where vaccinated and unvaccinated kids can learn and play together in harmony. As long as the unvaccinated ones are kept in large plastic bubbles.
Boom. Problem solved. Thanks, Conan!
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears