Few things are scarier than the blue screen of death and its Apple equivalents — except maybe this “haunted” Macbook someone is auctioning off on eBay.
How do you know a computer is haunted? eBay user wfatzinger has noted your skepticism, and he or she has already provided an greatly detailed answer on the computer’s listing:
The laptop supposedly works great, but what makes its $75 asking bid a steal is what comes with it: a certificate of haunting (a psychic signed it while channeling the computer); haunted music (let’s hope wfatzinger just means hundreds of copies of Beyoncé’s “Haunted”); ghostly photos (cross your fingers and hope they’re actually Gastly photos); and Edgar Allan Poe stories in text document form (who needs a Kindle?). Not bidding on this would be a…grave mistake.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now