As all eyes were on Taylor Swift at the Grammy Awards Sunday night—including a side eye from Pharrell—we couldn’t help but notice there was something awfully familiar about her teal Elie Saab gown. Elegant and regal, the whole look kind of reminded us of Elsa, the princess star of the hit Disney movie Frozen.
It’s not the first time Internet fans have compared her to different Disney princesses—see here and here and here. Not to mention, a couple of years ago when she posed as Rapunzel for an Annie Leibovitz photo shoot as part of a promotion for Disney Parks.
Just a thought.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving