As all eyes were on Taylor Swift at the Grammy Awards Sunday night—including a side eye from Pharrell—we couldn’t help but notice there was something awfully familiar about her teal Elie Saab gown. Elegant and regal, the whole look kind of reminded us of Elsa, the princess star of the hit Disney movie Frozen.
It’s not the first time Internet fans have compared her to different Disney princesses—see here and here and here. Not to mention, a couple of years ago when she posed as Rapunzel for an Annie Leibovitz photo shoot as part of a promotion for Disney Parks.
Just a thought.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now