It looks like Kanye West and Taylor Swift are finally friends. West infamously crashed Swift’s acceptance speech at the MTV VMAs in 2009: “Yo, Taylor, I’m really happy for you, I’m [going to] let you finish — but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time,” Kanye said.
With a few years’ distance, though, West seems to have developed a sense of humor about the incident. He almost stormed the stage again at the Grammys on Sunday night, but this time, it was a joke. (Hopefully.)
Moreover, West and Swift were photographed together at the Grammys, suggesting that six years later, the two have settled their differences. After all, Swift has since learned to shake it off.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022