It looks like Kanye West and Taylor Swift are finally friends. West infamously crashed Swift’s acceptance speech at the MTV VMAs in 2009: “Yo, Taylor, I’m really happy for you, I’m [going to] let you finish — but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time,” Kanye said.
With a few years’ distance, though, West seems to have developed a sense of humor about the incident. He almost stormed the stage again at the Grammys on Sunday night, but this time, it was a joke. (Hopefully.)
Moreover, West and Swift were photographed together at the Grammys, suggesting that six years later, the two have settled their differences. After all, Swift has since learned to shake it off.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up