Finally, some news about #R8.
Rihanna’s eighth studio album is one of the most anticipated albums of the year (it even has its own hashtag), but details have been few and far between. But following the premiere of her Kanye West-Paul McCartney collaboration “FourFiveSeconds” last month, it was West, not Rihanna, who shared some details. West announced on the Grammy Awards red carpet that he’s executive producing the “Umbrella” siren’s upcoming record — and that it’s coming soon.
That may not be the only surprise West has in store this evening — he’s hitting the stage with Rihanna and McCartney at the awards show to perform “FourFiveSeconds” live for the first time.
- Anti-Black Violence Has Long Been the Most Common American Hate Crime—And We Still Don't Know the Full Extent
- One Million Americans Have Died of COVID-19. Here Are Some of Their Stories
- The Buffalo Shooter Targeted a City Haunted by Segregation
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- The Ukrainian Musicians Fighting Russia Through Song
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Here's Who Won the 2022 TIME100 Reader Poll