In what is quite possibly the cutest ending to a sports bet in the history of sports bets, Chris Evans and Chris Pratt visited a children’s hospital dressed up in their Marvel action hero costumes.
What has now been dubbed the “Twitterbowl” bet began in January when Evans (a Patriots fan) and Pratt (a Seahawks fan) began jabbing at each other on Twitter. It was decided that whoever’s team lost the Super Bowl would have to go to a children’s hospital in the winning team’s city — while wearing a costume.
So Friday morning, bet loser Chris Pratt traveled to Christopher’s Haven in Boston while dressed up as Star-Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy — while wearing a Tom Brady jersey. Evans joined in as well.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time