In what is quite possibly the cutest ending to a sports bet in the history of sports bets, Chris Evans and Chris Pratt visited a children’s hospital dressed up in their Marvel action hero costumes.
What has now been dubbed the “Twitterbowl” bet began in January when Evans (a Patriots fan) and Pratt (a Seahawks fan) began jabbing at each other on Twitter. It was decided that whoever’s team lost the Super Bowl would have to go to a children’s hospital in the winning team’s city — while wearing a costume.
So Friday morning, bet loser Chris Pratt traveled to Christopher’s Haven in Boston while dressed up as Star-Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy — while wearing a Tom Brady jersey. Evans joined in as well.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement