The man who became known for his attractive mug shot last summer has been convicted of being a felon in possession of a firearm and sentenced to serve 27 months in prison.
Jeremy Meeks made the rounds on the Internet last summer after the Stockton, Calif. Police Department posted his attractive mug shot on Facebook, surprisingly gaining him many admirers. He even landed a modeling contract, though he’ll be unlikely to book many shoots while behind bars.
In addition to his two-year sentence, Meeks was ordered to take part in the 500-Hour Bureau of Prisons Substance Abuse Treatment Program.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer