The man who became known for his attractive mug shot last summer has been convicted of being a felon in possession of a firearm and sentenced to serve 27 months in prison.
Jeremy Meeks made the rounds on the Internet last summer after the Stockton, Calif. Police Department posted his attractive mug shot on Facebook, surprisingly gaining him many admirers. He even landed a modeling contract, though he’ll be unlikely to book many shoots while behind bars.
In addition to his two-year sentence, Meeks was ordered to take part in the 500-Hour Bureau of Prisons Substance Abuse Treatment Program.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time