We’ve all experienced that terrifying moment when you work up the courage to talk to a crush. It’s awkward, red-faced and usually involves a lot of mumbling. But it’s even more cringeworthy when the person you like is a co-worker.
Just to confirm this, Fast Company have released an educational video showing exactly what it feels like to be on the receiving end.
The clip features two people who think they are being pretty smooth with their innocent flirtations, but in reality they come across as creepy and, well, it’s embarrassing for everyone involved.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, some of you may want to take heed.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving