We’ve all experienced that terrifying moment when you work up the courage to talk to a crush. It’s awkward, red-faced and usually involves a lot of mumbling. But it’s even more cringeworthy when the person you like is a co-worker.
Just to confirm this, Fast Company have released an educational video showing exactly what it feels like to be on the receiving end.
The clip features two people who think they are being pretty smooth with their innocent flirtations, but in reality they come across as creepy and, well, it’s embarrassing for everyone involved.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, some of you may want to take heed.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time