We’ve all experienced that terrifying moment when you work up the courage to talk to a crush. It’s awkward, red-faced and usually involves a lot of mumbling. But it’s even more cringeworthy when the person you like is a co-worker.
Just to confirm this, Fast Company have released an educational video showing exactly what it feels like to be on the receiving end.
The clip features two people who think they are being pretty smooth with their innocent flirtations, but in reality they come across as creepy and, well, it’s embarrassing for everyone involved.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, some of you may want to take heed.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy