If you need a little pick-me-up today, here’s a very cute unlikely animal friendship to brighten your spirits. A group of collies took in an orphaned lamb — whose owner calls her Pet — and now said lamb is completely convinced she’s a dog too. Watch above as she runs around with her dog friends Dice, Fly, Jess and Megan.
Her human, YouTube user Jemma Mackenzie, says Pet is convinced that the oldest collie, Dice, is her mother — and has slept by her side ever since she was a little lamb.
If you want more, here she is again, just rompin’ around with her dog pals:
Read next: Helpful Cat Helps Dig Out Home Buried in Snow
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now