Sorry, YouTube. The Material Girl is using a social media platform for her latest release that’s more … in vogue.
Madonna is releasing the first music video for her new album, Rebel Heart, on Thursday through the social media app Snapchat.
The picture messaging app’s estimated 200 million users can watch her “Living for Love” video on its “Snap Channel,” Billboard reports.
The first six tracks of the new album, including “Living for Love”, are already available after a massive online leak last December. Rebel Heart suffered another leak Monday that included the 25-track deluxe edition.
The album officially goes on sale March 10.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve