Sorry, YouTube. The Material Girl is using a social media platform for her latest release that’s more … in vogue.
Madonna is releasing the first music video for her new album, Rebel Heart, on Thursday through the social media app Snapchat.
The picture messaging app’s estimated 200 million users can watch her “Living for Love” video on its “Snap Channel,” Billboard reports.
The first six tracks of the new album, including “Living for Love”, are already available after a massive online leak last December. Rebel Heart suffered another leak Monday that included the 25-track deluxe edition.
The album officially goes on sale March 10.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart