Sorry, YouTube. The Material Girl is using a social media platform for her latest release that’s more … in vogue.
Madonna is releasing the first music video for her new album, Rebel Heart, on Thursday through the social media app Snapchat.
The picture messaging app’s estimated 200 million users can watch her “Living for Love” video on its “Snap Channel,” Billboard reports.
The first six tracks of the new album, including “Living for Love”, are already available after a massive online leak last December. Rebel Heart suffered another leak Monday that included the 25-track deluxe edition.
The album officially goes on sale March 10.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com