Indie-rock maverick St. Vincent is digitally re-releasing her 2014 self-titled album–one of TIME’s top 10 albums of the year–with five new songs on Feb. 10.
License to Thrill
A veteran spy (Colin Firth, below) mentors a troubled young recruit in Kingsman: The Secret Service, a loose adaptation of a comic-book series, in theaters Feb. 13.
Worth the Trouble
A nudist colony, a spaceship and a Wizard of Oz theme park are some of the colorful locations featured in Kelly Link’s acclaimed new story collection, Get in Trouble, out now.
In Hot Water
A once wealthy family moves to a rural town in Schitt’s Creek, a new sitcom starring Catherine O’Hara and Chris Elliott (below). It debuts Feb. 11 on Pop.
‘IT’S REALLY HARD TO BE CAPTAIN ASIAN AMERICA.’
THE WEEK THE WALKING DEAD RETURNS
This appears in the February 16, 2015 issue of TIME.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow