Everyone knows that Alex Trebek’s delivery is one of the best parts of watching Jeopardy! On Monday’s night episode, during the ongoing Teachers’ Tournament, Trebek really got his chance to shine during a category called “Hard Rockers.”
All of the clues were simply lyrics from popular rock songs and required contestants to respond with the name of the band who sang them. The best part was when Trebek gave a very emphatic reading of the lyrics to “Girls Girls Girls” by Mötley Crüe.
Some viewers found it disturbing, while others are now convinced Trebek has a real future in spoken word albums.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space