Monday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live featured the latest round of the Mean Tweets segment, in which celebrities read out insulting social-media messages about themselves that were posted online.
This week saw the second installment of a special music edition. Among Kimmel’s celebrity guests were Josh Groban, Drake, 5 Seconds of Summer, Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran and Lady Gaga.
Favorites include Groban discovering that someone would rather have human waste ladled into an ear than listen to one of his songs, Wiz Khalifa finds out he resembles a homeless woman, and Drake reads a comment saying he looks like Harry Potter archvillain Voldemort but with hair.
See the full segment below:
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer