The parade will now be held Wednesday at 11 a.m. The mayor’s office released the following statement:
A week after a blizzard dropped up to three feet of snow on some Massachusetts towns, a winter storm warning is in effect from Monday until 1 a.m. Tuesday. Most Boston-area schools were closed Monday, and the city’s mass transit system is operating with delays.
The Patriots defeated the Seattle Seahawks 28-24 on Sunday for their fourth Super Bowl title. They also became the first team in Super Bowl history to overcame a fourth-quarter deficit of 10-plus points.
A three-yard touchdown pass from Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady to DannyAmendola with 2:02 remaining gave the Patriots the lead, and Malcolm Butler‘s goal-line interception of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson sealed the game for New England.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving