Katy Perry was so proud of her epic Super Bowl halftime show that she has already gotten a tattoo to commemorate it. The highlight of said show was clearly the pair of dancing sharks who shimmied behind Perry during her medley of hits.
One shark in particular — the one on the right — really shined because he expertly executed all the moves. A flipbook artist who goes by the moniker The Flippist was awesome enough to take that dazzling performance and turn it into an illustrated series of pictures. Somehow, it becomes even cuter.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022