There are players on the field, but there are superheroes as spectators. Anna Faris posted a picture to Twitter of her husband, noted Seahawks fan Chris Pratt (a.k.a. Marvel’s Star-Lord) hanging out at the Super Bowl with noted Patriots fan Chris Evans (a.k.a. Captain America).
The game has been a point of good natured contention for the two stars: They made a bet on Twitter that if the Seahawks win, Evans has to go to Seattle Children’s Hospital dressed as Captain America and waving the 12th Man flag. If the Patriots win, Pratt has to go to Christopher’s Haven, which provides housing for families whose children are receiving treatment for cancer at Boston’s MassGeneral Hospital for Children, as Star-Lord in a Tom Brady jersey.
After the game, Pratt tweeted that he’ll honor the bet:
But in the end, everyone wins.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive