Apple is offering discounts on a batch of productivity apps in a limited-time promotion. The “Get Productive” promotion slashes prices on 19 apps ranging from calendars to task lists to reminder services.
Apps featured in the deal include Fantastical 2 (originally $4.99, now $1.99), an easy-to-use calendar and reminder app; Workflow (originally $4.99, now $1.99), which automates tasks like calling an Uber or uploading photos to social media; and Procraster (originally $4.99, now $1.99), an app that figures out what’s blocking you from completing your tasks.
For the full list, check out the promotion on the iTunes App Store.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears