Apple is offering discounts on a batch of productivity apps in a limited-time promotion. The “Get Productive” promotion slashes prices on 19 apps ranging from calendars to task lists to reminder services.
Apps featured in the deal include Fantastical 2 (originally $4.99, now $1.99), an easy-to-use calendar and reminder app; Workflow (originally $4.99, now $1.99), which automates tasks like calling an Uber or uploading photos to social media; and Procraster (originally $4.99, now $1.99), an app that figures out what’s blocking you from completing your tasks.
For the full list, check out the promotion on the iTunes App Store.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?