Apple is offering discounts on a batch of productivity apps in a limited-time promotion. The “Get Productive” promotion slashes prices on 19 apps ranging from calendars to task lists to reminder services.
Apps featured in the deal include Fantastical 2 (originally $4.99, now $1.99), an easy-to-use calendar and reminder app; Workflow (originally $4.99, now $1.99), which automates tasks like calling an Uber or uploading photos to social media; and Procraster (originally $4.99, now $1.99), an app that figures out what’s blocking you from completing your tasks.
For the full list, check out the promotion on the iTunes App Store.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science