Universal Pictures was among several studios to debut trailers for upcoming movies during Sunday’s Super Bowl, but Jurassic World could be the most exciting of the bunch.
The clip welcomes us to the park, where we see a huge prehistoric dino-gator eating a shark, and Chris Pratt doing a spot of dino-whispering as he trains a trio of rascally raptors.
But this time we get to see a bit more of the main attraction, a new dinosaur that was created by the park called Indominus Rex, who kills for sport and wreaks havoc on the terrified guests.
“Do you think it will scare the kids?” asks Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard).
“This will give the parents nightmares” is the reply.
Jurassic World hits cinemas on June 12.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023