A recent ad for baby formula brand Similac pokes fun at various parenting styles.
As a woman is sitting on a park bench cradling her baby, several different posses of moms and dads representing different outlooks on child-rearing converge. Working women in black suits use one arm to talk on their cell phones and the other arm to carry their babies, while “hippies,” wearing their babies in slings, strike a warrior pose on yoga mats. Watch five fathers square off with some sassy breast-feeding mothers, and the funniest part of all is when a mom brags about her “drug-free pool birth. Dolphin assisted.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow