It’s been more than 30 years since Eddie Murphy has appeared on ‘Saturday Night Live,’ but the comedian confirmed his return to Studio 8H for the show’s 40th anniversary special.
Murphy broke the news in a phone interview with News One Now. “It just never worked out where the timing was right for me to do it,” Murphy said, explaining his three-decade absence. “They’re having a 40th anniversary. … I’m going to that. And that will be the first time I’ve been back since I left.”
Murphy last stepped foot on the ‘SNL’ stage on Dec. 15, 1984 as a host, 10 months after ending his stint as a cast member …
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow