During a recent halftime performance, the Atlanta Hawks mascot Harry the Hawk and a couple of back-up dancers had the crowd on their feet with a lip-sync performance of “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson, featuring Bruno Mars.
As sports writers have been pointing out, the upbeat routine jibes perfectly with the NBA team’s 17-game winning streak in the Eastern conference. The team has even changed its name on Twitter to “aWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWks,” adding a “W” for each win.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk