Zoolander 2 is one step closer to reuniting its all-star cast.
Christine Taylor starred as a TIME journalist and love interest of the clueless model Derek Zoolander, played by husband Ben Stiller, in the 2001 comedy. She has now confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that she’ll return as Matilda Jeffries for the sequel.
“I can tell you it’s happening, but I can’t tell you where Matilda’s at and where their relationship is at,” Taylor said. “It’s all top secret!”
Penelope Cruz has also joined the cast of Zoolander 2, but no word yet on whether Will Ferrell and Owen Wilson will reprise their roles.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was