What’s more popular among Americans than football and social media? A Super Bowl feature on Facebook, maybe.
Facebook is introducing a new Super Bowl feature that acts as a kind of football-only newsfeed, posting all your coveted sportsball news in one consolidated place on the web. The page features updates from friends and groups, posts by the Patriots and the Seahawks, as well as star players like Tom Brady and Richard Sherman.
The trending box on the upper right corner is entirely football-saturated and news stories on the feed are all-football, all the time.
It’s a clever move for Facebook to increase its eyeballs—and ad revenue—ahead of the biggest sporting event of the year. And it doesn’t seem like a bad place to keep updated on game day.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization